Rider Identity Confirmation
I certify that the track time registration being purchased is for the person to which this STT account is registered. I understand that the name on the STT account being used for purchase is what will appear on the roster for the purchased track day(s). I understand that rider must provide photo identification to the registration staff at each event for verification.
All riders must be registered under their own username and password; Do not register anyone else under your username. STT is not required to honor track time registrations purchased under another account. Any spots being purchased for another participant under your account will be charged a transfer fee of $20.00 per order. If you wish to purchase a spot for another participant, please contact the office for assistance first.
Cancellations & Order Changes
Completing this purchase confirms that I accept and understand the following cancellation and registration change policies:
- Refunds (less a credit card processing fee of 15%) are only given if a written request is received 30 or more days prior to the event.
- Credit will be issued for cancellations if a written request is received 15 or more days prior to the event.
- Credit cannot be applied to completed order
- Credit cannot be transferred to another rider
- Credit expires 6 months after the date of issuance unless otherwise noted
- Riders must contact the Admin Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their purchase to redeem a credit
- No cancellations are accepted 14 days or less prior to an event, but members may sell their spot to another member. See Membership Benefits and Terms for full details.
- Promotional days are not eligible for transfer or cancellation credit.
- Weather Policy: All Sportbike Track Time events are Rain or Shine, with the rare exception that the venue closes the track. Other cancellations and unforeseen circumstances, while rare, will be rescheduled. The track facility may call a rain day due to hazardous weather. STT will issue rain vouchers for redemption at a later date; you must be present to receive a voucher. Rain vouchers are non-transferable and expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- By signing up for a Sportbike Track Time event, you agree that Sportbike Track Time, its associates, sponsors, and the local facility cannot assume any responsibility for any aspect of your safety and that while participating in any motorcycle track events, you do so voluntarily and on your own assessment of your ability, the course, conditions, and facilities.
- If any damages are caused to the track, track facility, and/or grounds of the track facility, the rider responsible for said damage shall also be responsible for the cost associated with the repairs.
- You agree to release and hold Sportbike Track Time, its associates, sponsors, and the local facility harmless for any injury or loss to your person or property; you assume all risk.
- You understand that this is an inherently dangerous and life-risking activity and you will not hold Sportbike Track Time, its associates, sponsors, the local facility or any other person responsible for any injury or death resulting in yourself or your property at any event.
- You also agree that decisions made by Sportbike Track Time, its associates, sponsors and local facility are final.
- You understand and agree that you must attend mandatory riders meetings. Each day begins with a mandatory riders meeting that will cover information that is critical to the safety of all riders participating in the event. If you miss this meeting, you will forfeit your ability to ride and you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind.
- You agree to adhere to all Sportbike Track Time Policies and Procedures as detailed here: Policies and Procedures
Pricing Info: Gate Fees
Most Sportbike Track Time events have a $5.00 per day gate fee (except Grattan Raceway which is $10 for the day or $15 for the weekend event) for all persons 16 years of age and up including all track day riders.